The Raven Way
Join a team dedicated to solving great challenges. Utilizing our strength in engineering, manufacturing, and technological innovation, Raven is a leader in precision agriculture, high performance specialty films, and situational awareness markets. Our achievements are a tribute to each person’s innate drive to continually set high personal and professional goals—and then exceed them. Interested in joining our team? Check out our current career opportunities.
Why Work for Raven?
At Raven, our team members take pride in what they do, and the values we share are rooted in what actually goes on at Raven day-to-day. We Solve Great Challenges, and we serve our communities, team members, and customers with that same sense of purpose. We provide our team members with meaningful, challenging work, and we develop leaders who grow with the company.
How We Compete
Raven aggressively competes on four Dimensions of Competition: Quality, Service, Innovation, and Peak Performance. Deeply connected to our culture and values, Raven’s four Dimensions of Competition are the foundation on which we separate our company from our competition.
- Quality is built into all that we do. We provide on-time quality products and services through diligent planning, preparation, and performance.
- Outstanding Service is essential to our success. Our team members have the freedom to serve—and the passion and courage to succeed.
- Innovation is the engine that drives exceptional products and services. To keep us at the forefront of technological trends, Raven promotes collaboration and inspires innovation.
- Peak Performance engages us in personal wellness. Raven is committed to establishing a culture of employee development—where our team members are taking care of themselves in body, mind, and spirit.
Raven’s Dimensions of Competition are woven into how we do business, shaping our culture and setting us apart. These are not initiatives that come and go; they are enduring values—and a testament to our commitment to continual improvement.
Growth Opportunities & Benefits
In addition to personal and professional development programs, Raven offers a wide array of benefits — allowing you to select the coverages and programs that best fit your needs.
More Opportunities at Raven
Raven is committed to providing a quality Internship Program, including great pay, mentoring, business learning sessions, networking, and summer-end intern presentations.
Raven Career Day
Raven Career Day is an interactive educational program offered twice a year for high school students at the sophomore, junior, and senior levels. Students participate in a one-day session designed to gain exposure to business leaders, hear from Raven team members, and explore real-life applications of the various disciplines of Engineering and Manufacturing.
- Register today: The next Raven Career Day will be held Thursday, January 26, 2017.
Connect with Raven: 2017 Events
Interested in connecting with a Raven recruiter? Join us at these 2017 career events.
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Check out our current career opportunities.
EEO is the Law: Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action M/F/Vet/Disability