Raven offers a wide array of benefits that allows you to select the coverages and programs that best fit your needs.
- Profit Sharing and Growth Bonus Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Raven Stock Purchase Plan
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Company-Paid Term Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time-Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time for Wellbeing & Peak Activities that improve one’s mind, body, and spirit
- Tobacco-Free Campus
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center or gym membership reimbursement
- Company-paid registration fees for participation in charitable fitness events
- Access to a full-time Wellness Coordinator
- Team Member Assistance Program (Onsite EAP)
- Fitness and Nutrition Classes
- Addiction Resources
Personal & Professional Growth Opportunities
Raven University: Professional Development
Raven places a high priority on the continual personal and professional development of its team members. Raven University offers a one-stop-shop for training and development opportunities available to our team to help them grow and develop. Create your own Learning Plan with the help of your manager and customize a Raven U program to help you accomplish your goals.
Opportunities are categorized by focus area:
Peak Time: Personal Development
In order to assist with and encourage an exploration of techniques to improve one’s mind, body, and spirit, Raven team members receive paid Peak Time to use for personal development opportunities. Team members use this time to explore Raven resources, engage in a stretch activity, or embrace a healthy lifestyle change.
- Learning events offered through Raven U
- Offsite classes, conferences, or workshops
- Participating in a Raven-sponsored fitness challenge or event
- Seeing a health care provider for a preventative screening
- Volunteering for any Raven organized or encouraged event
- Meditation practice
- Time spent in self-reflection or spiritual study to develop personal purpose, choices, or direction
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Check out our current career opportunities.