At Raven, we are committed to our team members' mental health. Margaret Carmody, Director of Communications & Administration, joined South Dakota Public Broadcasting's "Making a Living" panel to discuss our approach to encouraging mental wellness in the workplace.
Making a Living
- SDPB's live discussion on work and economic development in South Dakota.
- Tuesday, Nov. 13, 4:30pm, Sioux Falls Studios
Mental Health in the Workplace
- Sara Lindquist, Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), Sioux Falls
- Tim Heerts, Avera Employee Assistance Program Consultant
- Mark Yockey, Ph.D, Professor Beacom School of Business at USD
- Margaret Carmody, Director of Communications & Administration, Raven