Raven Industries is officially Great Place to Work-Certified™! This significant achievement means that — based on validated team member feedback using Great Place to Work®'s rigorous, data-driven methodology — at least 7 out of 10 team members have a consistently positive experience here. In light of that, here are the top 7 reasons why our team members say that Raven is a great place to work!
- Our people. When you work at Raven, you join a welcoming, caring, and synergetic team. People genuinely care about one another, helping each individual feel welcome to contribute and be a part of the Raven Family from day one. “People” and “team” are the two most common words that our team members used to describe our greatness in the Great Place to Work® 2019 U.S. National Employee Engagement Study.
- Purpose-driven work. Our steadfast commitment to Solving Great Challenges inspires our team members and provides endless opportunity to succeed in a highly-challenging and rewarding work environment. Each day, our team members are developing and making innovative technologies that help feed the world, protect Earth’s natural resources, and connect and save lives. This is why working at Raven is not “just a job” to 82% of our team members. Their work makes a tangible difference, helping to make the world a better place!
- Our culture. In addition to our work, the Raven Culture drives our team forward, encouraging investments in ourselves and our communities. Our enduring value of Peak Performance reflects our commitment to continual improvement and encourages our team members to utilize a variety of resources as they strive for wellness in mind, body, and spirit. Raven embraces the notion that we have a responsibility to give back to our team members, our customers, and our communities in order to improve this shared place we call the world. Eighty-seven percent of respondents said they “feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.” We Solve Great Challenges in the way we serve each other and the communities around us.
- Opportunities for growth. At Raven, we believe each team member should have the opportunity to perform to one’s full potential. We provide opportunities for continuous improvement and ongoing success. THRIVE, our approach to developing Raven Business Leaders, uses several modes of development that allows our teams, businesses, and leaders to thrive. In addition, we offer technical training and often promote from within. This unique approach to training and development both inspires and enables our team members to stay with Raven as they continue their career development journey!
- Inclusion and equality. At Raven, we believe that everyone has the potential to thrive. We treat all of our team members with respect, regardless of position, job title, or background. Our team members agree: 85% of respondents agreed with the statement “I can be myself around here.” In addition, over 90% of team members feel they are treated fairly, regardless of race, sexual orientation, or gender.
- Outstanding service. Outstanding service is essential to our success. At Raven, we create a competitive advantage by understanding, anticipating, and delivering on the needs of those around us. This doesn’t go unnoticed by our customers, who often comment on the exceptional, genuine care that our team members display. The statement, “our customers would rate the service we deliver as excellent,” resonated with 82% of our team. We are proud to serve our customers, our communities, and each other as we all continue to Solve Great Challenges.
- Raven truly cares for our team members. Raven leadership puts our team members first, responsibly setting the tone for our future as an organization. This team member-first approach includes investments in facilities, tools, and wellbeing programs. Leadership truly expresses care for each individual team member from the top down, empowering and enabling our team in our purpose.
Interested in working at Raven?
Eighty-five percent of our team members say that Raven is a great place to work, compared to fifty-nine percent of employees at a typical U.S.-based company. Apply today and join a team dedicated to Solving Great Challenges!