Dear Raven Customer,
First and foremost, the wellbeing of our team members, customers, and partners is our top priority. Over the last several weeks, our company has taken a number of actions to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with recommended guidance from public health authorities.
The evolving COVID-19 situation is causing a lot of uncertainty in many areas, as the situation has had a global impact. However, we want to ensure that our customers are fully-informed on Raven’s ability to provide products and services during this time.
- As of today, our manufacturing areas are fully operational. We recognize that our ability to serve you — our customer — impacts your ability to serve your business and customers. We want you to know that we are here and ready to serve your needs.
- We are committed to offering a quick response to our customers and partners. Our supply chain, customer support, and IT teams are prepared for continued unpredictability, and we remain focused on providing high-value products and services so that you can continue successful operations during this time.
- We assure you that there will not be a disruption in your ability to receive outstanding service and quality from Raven throughout this time. As a global technology company, we are well-versed in connecting remotely, and every Raven team member that has the availability to work remotely from their home is doing so.
- We have stopped international business travel and are closely monitoring domestic travel with instructions that non-essential travel be cancelled. We have also closed our facilities to all visitors.
- We have been conducting an extensive education campaign within the organization on handwashing, respiratory etiquette, and symptom recognition through electronic media and newsletters, as well as posters and flyers in our plants. We have also verified that our custodial products and cleaning schedule meet CDC and OSHA workplace guidelines, and we have implemented several new safety measures in our facilities to prevent the spread of the virus.
For 64 years, Raven has solved great challenges and used our technology to positively impact the world. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, our commitment to our purpose remains steadfast. We will continue to update you on any important changes or developments within our organization as it relates to COVID-19.
Thank you for your continued support of Raven.